profile
links
tag
credits
hello.
welcome to my blog
This is a blog created for project purposes.
profile.
i'm JeeHui by the way
This is Jeehui, from Temasek Polytechnic Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Year 2.
She is 18. She loves swimming. She hates no one! (:
affiliates.
them awesome people
elite
elite
elite
elite
elite
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
tagboard.
credits.
thank you's
This layout is made by
Caye
, with color codes from
Colourlovers
. Graphics are from
Reviviscent
.
▼▼▼
Nov 11, 2010
Nov 15, 2010
Nov 24, 2010
Nov 27, 2010
Nov 29, 2010
Dec 5, 2010
Dec 7, 2010
A mini Introduction
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
This is a mini introduction about myself.
I am Jee Hui, and I am doing this blog due to school project. However, I did not treat this as a school project because I love to blog during my personal time! So blogging is my hobby!
I will try to make this blog an interesting blog, full of photos, using an informal way to express my opinions and also write about a destination that I have decided to do on.
Hope you readers would enjoy! (:
11:41 PM